Friday, April 1, 2011

Loving words displayed for all to see...

On My Tray of Bliss today is something special for a special girl.

I only have one daughter.

I want her to always know how special she is to me and to us.

I just made this for her to display in her bedroom.

It's just a bunch of loving and descriptive words and phrases to reaffirm some of the reasons we love her so much.

I simply typed the words in different fonts and colours and printed them out. I found pastels worked best for my thoughts for my little girl. For a boy or man, you could use different shades of grey or primary colours.

The page was then trimmed to size and fitted inside a frame I already had.

A nil cost gift for no special reason, for a loving daughter who is special for all those reasons and more.

What's on your Tray of Bliss today?


8 comments:

  1. Oh Mim's you are a special Mum indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another great idea Mimi. I hope you don't mind me using it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I put it out there to share Jo, and I'd be flattered if you adopted my ideas in any way, shape or form :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Mimi, what a gorgeous idea , I might make one each for my 3 sons. black lettering on white would look great for males. Thanks for sharing :):) low cost with big impact !
    Sherrie from Simpleliving :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. http://theserendipitycafe.blogspot.com/2011/03/dear-trusting-girl.html

    This would also be nice framed for your precious sweetheart Mim's.
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thankyou :)

    Sherrie, I think shades of grey and black or different shades of any masculine colour would look great for boys or guys.

    Kimmie I saw your post with the poem yesterday and it brought tears to my eyes...utterly beautiful.

    Thankyou bungle...x

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! I always respond to comments, so don't be shy! Mimi xxx