Saturday, December 1, 2012

Life's path...

 
My little daughter.
 
Walking life's path.
 
This is my girl, wandering in a French village somewhere. I'm so glad I thought to capture this moment.
 
Like a modern day Alice, she's distracted by something out of frame, despite the beauty all around her. The late afternoon light shining through her red gold locks rendering her Rubensque in hue, if not stature.
 
This photo was taken four and a half years ago, when she was still just a little girl.
 
Now my little girl is a young colt, on the verge of womanhood, and about to launch herself into her final Summer as a child.
 
We've had so many fun times, my girl and I.
 
I hope the young woman she is becoming will still seek fun with Mum.
 
What's on your Tray of Bliss today?
 
... Mimi

1 comment:

I love hearing from you! I always respond to comments, so don't be shy! Mimi xxx